Are you and your class interested in
- connecting with other blogging classes around the world?
- adding interesting yet educational widgets to your blog?
- using more web 2.0 tools in your posts?
- reading what other students around the world are writing about?
Your answer is YES
- First challenge began on Sunday 5 March so you won’t be behind.
- Each week is a different topic with different activities to choose from.
- Spreadsheet to find other classes and students to connect to by just clicking on a link to their blog.
- If on holiday one week, miss those activities and come back to them later on.
- No winner, just a chance to make connections and improve your blogging skills.
- Add the challenge badge to your blog if you decide to take part.
Maybe you would prefer to mentor a group of students. You might be able to connect each of your students to one, with their own blog, taking part in the challenge.