Mars Would you go?

March 6, 2017 by lbonde

Mars Mission (follow this link and watch the youtube clips)

I was listening to a podcast about a man called Josh Richardson who wanted to go to Mars as part of the Mars One Project.  The part that really got me wondering was the idea that it is one way mission and you would never return to earth.  Would any of you want to go when you were an adult?  Why?  Why not?  Do you think it is possible?

1. riv19amber says:

I think I wouldn’t go

2. riv19amber says:

I love the picture

3. riv19lucass says:

I would not want to go Mars as an adult because I would miss my family.
    I think it would be an amazing experience but I don’t want to because I would never see my family again.

4. riv19hamza says:

I think I would go because I get to go in a rocket and discover a new planet. I also want to go because you can do flips and you can do back-flips everywhere

5. riv19lucas says:

I really liked the video and would never go to mars because I would miss my friends and family, and if I was to go I would just want to go alien hunting.
    Lucas.c

• riv19euan says:

I would go alien hunting to but then I wouldn’t get to see my friends and family and I would hate that but then again alien hunting would be a lot of fun until you find a alien and It kills you. The video was fascinating and I would love to find out about the things that go on up there but then again I would not get to see my friends and family.

• riv19hamza says:

I had quite the same as you.

6. riv19mia says:

I wouldn’t go to mars because you don’t come back. I really liked the photo.

Mia .p.

7. riv19hamza says:

I would not want to go to mars because you never come back and you won’t get to see your family.

8. riv19euan says:

9. riv19callie says:

After watching the video I would, not go to Mars because there are lots of things that can go wrong and its possible that you could end up living in Mars and not being able to come back to were ever you live, but I think it was a good and interesting video and would stop lots of people from going there.
    Callie

10. riv19elli says:

I would not wont to go there because it doesn’t look like a good place to live.

11. riv19ewan says:

I really liked the video and its info but I would never go to Mars because I’m worried I’ll might never make it back but if I do go I’ll just want to catch an alien.

Ewan P

12. riv19izzy says:

After watching the video I would not want go to Mars because something could go wrong and I could have to stay up there forever I would miss everything down on earth. If I was to go to Mars though I would explore the place.

Izzy

13. riv19jack says:

I wouldn’t go there because if you do you will never come back. jack .R.

14. riv19sophie says:

I would not go to mars because I would miss my family.

15. riv19mitchell says:

I would go on Mars because I could do front flips and back flips but I would like to see aliens floating in space as well. I would also like to discover a lot of things about Mars as well as green floating aliens.

16. riv19ruby says:

I liked listening to them about mars.
    Ruby

17. riv19jethro says:

I liked the video
    Jethro

I would not go to mars because I don’t want to never come back and also I would miss my family so much. The food might not taste nice! I have no idea whats going to happen there.

Sienna

19. riv19hamza says:

I liked the that you put on.
    Hamza

20. riv19miab says:

No, because nobody has ever come back from mars and I would miss my family too much.

21. riv19poppy says:

It is possible but I wouldn’t go because there is no life or oxygen.
    Poppy