Holidays

April 28, 2017 by lbonde

Holidays are always lots of fun. We spent some time on the East Coast over Easter.  The dogs loved playing in the waves and the weather was warm.  What was the highlight of your holiday and why? What was the best place you visited?

1. riv19euan says:

I really liked it when we (Sophie Mum and Dad) went fishing and i caught a big Flathead which made me really happy. This was my highlight because it was a lot of fun fishing and hauling all the fish in. We caught four in total. This was in the Tamar River and we put the boat out at Kelso. We went around to Badgers Beach and started to fish before going back into the river to do some more fishing

2. riv19mia says:

My favourite event in my holidays is when I went to Holibank Tree Tops. I met up with my family and I had a great time.

3. riv19callie says:

Coles Bay was my favourite place I visited in the holidays, because we went to the beach, and went for lots of bike rides around the place.
    Callie

4. riv19emily says:

The movies was my favourite place I went in the holidays because I really liked the movie we watched and I got some popcorn and a drink.

Emily

5. riv19lily says:

Binalong Bay was my favourite place I went to in the holidays because We did lots of swimming, riding bikes and rock hopping.
    Lily

6. riv19jethro says:

The best place I went on the holidays was airtime360 for Ryder’s party. It was one of the best times I’ve had in my life.

7. riv19izzy says:

I went to Orford, that was the best place I’ve been we went to the beach and had lots of fun.

Izzy

We went to Melbourne and Egypt and Hobart to pick up Huon pine timber. it was great fun.

Sienna

9. riv19sophie says:

My favourite part of the school holidays was when I went to Greens Beach because I got to spend time with my family and friend and it was Easter so I got lots of chocolate.:)
    Sophie

10. riv19sophie says:

My favourite part of the school holidays was when I went to Greens Beach because I got to spend time with my family and it was Easter so I got lots of chocolate.:)
    Sophie

11. riv19poppy says:

In the holidays, my family went to Maria Island.On the way there, we saw a pod of dolphins.I’ve never seen one up close before!
    Poppy

12. riv19amber says:

I went in Anzac march at 9.50 and it finished at 11sm

13. riv19scarlett says:

I went to Hobart , Mona and the market it was awesome.
    Scarlett

14. riv19jack says:

on sunday I played a early game of football it was fun but cold and we won by two points and sang the team song.

jack.

15. riv19ruby says:

I went to Bali in the holidays and my favourite thing I did in Bali was water bomb park it was really fun.

Ruby

16. riv19holly says:

My favourite place was Hobart. I loved Hobart because we went to the zoo and I saw a zebra.

17. riv19elli says:

seeing my family at Easter because I don’t see them a lot.

18. riv19lucass says:

Seeing my cousins from Hobart because I don’t see them a lot.

19. riv19miab says:

The best part of my holidays was Easter at Port Sorell with my family, family friends.

20. riv19ewan says:

The best part of my holidays was going bowling at Launceston lanes and I loved shooting a lot of spares and it was my best place for the holidays.

Ewan.P

21. riv19lucas says:

I liked going to Low Head because we saw the penguin tour around the beaches, and we had some special lights that the penguins couldn’t see.

22. riv19mitchell says:

The best thing I did in the holidays was going to Swansea for Easter and I saw my friends and family.