I noticed many Tasmanian teachers have registered for the Better Blogging with students course run by Edublogs. I will be one of the moderators of this course.
The Tasmanian Department of Education has its own setup for blogging called Xpress360.
To create your own blog – contact me and I will do it for you or
- Click on login – top left corner of this blog
- Click on register
- Create your username – I suggest teachers use first initial then surname eg swyatt, chennessy, jdoran
- Put in your department email address
- Click gimme a site
- When asked for the URL of the site just add your username again. This will then create a blog like this https://www.xpress360.net.au/swyatt
- Check your emails to get password and some clues on how to get started.
Feel free to email me at anytime – see the envelope image on the sidebar.
UPDATE: All new blogs for 2018 can be seen on the left sidebar.