Here’s the initial version of a class diagram I created for a very simple arcade game, called OneShot. Click on it for a bigger version.
Here is the code that I created in Eclipse based on this class diagram: OneShot-170823 (*.zip)
Here is the code for a basic text adventure.
Fri – You will finish and submit the initial version of your design document, including your class diagram.
- Your design document is a working document.
- Your design document doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be good enough.
- Good enough for you to get started.
- Good enough to give you some direction/priorities.
- Good enough to make it clear to me (and you) what this project is about.
- You will save a copy of your initial design document, but then continue to revise it as you continue to develop your project.