Follow these instructions to put a link on your side-bar:
- go onto dashboard and on the side you will find the word links.
- hover over it and out the side you will see the word Add Link click on that.
- and up the top you will find the word Name and underneath that is a box
- write the name that you want to call the page.
- underneath that you will find the words Web Address underneath that you will find another box.
- open a new tab of what link you want and up underneath you’re tabs is a Web-address, copy it and past it in the Web-address box.
- underneath the description box is the word categories and under that is the words +Add New Category
- click on that and wright the name of the category and you’re finished 🙂 🙂 🙂
Good job! You just added a link to you’re side-bar!