TECHNOLOGY WE LOVE!
This fabulous symbaloo was found on ‘If Only The Best Birds Sang’ blog: http://merrybeau.edublogs.org/category/student-favourite/
Have you met our pet on our side bar? There are cute little pets available for adoption on this site:
Watch this “how to” video so that you can publish your work in different ways using Canva.
Using Youblisher (Flipbooks):
Publish your own Venn Diagram
Blabberize – got to love it!
Choose a cute animal picture, crop around it’s mouth (just use the bottom lip, and don’t make it too big) and record what you would like your animal to say. a lot of fun!
Hint: there is a little green dot right down towards the bottom of the cropping part – this needs to be reasonably close to the mouth you have created.
So you’ve had some fun with blabberize – why not now create your own animal! It’s a lot of fun!
Or there’s this!
Most Edubloggers seem to know about Voki! We certainly enjoy it!
We found this on Merry Beau’s blog – If Only the Best Birds Sang – and we LOVE IT!
Thank you Merry Beau (and of course Incredibox) for introducing us to fun with music!
- Make slideshows of photos, videos with Effects, Text, Music
- Create still or animated collages & Ecards with templates or freely
- Masterly edit photos with amazing filters, effects, and frames
- Share online: Email, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Websites
- Convert to video, upload to YouTube
- Burn to DVD