- Student work will only be identified by first names. All comments should have first names only.
- Parents who leave comments are asked not to use last names either. (Please post comments as “Jenny’s mum” or “Ben’s grandfather”, etc.)
- Students will not publish personal details about themselves.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by Mrs Moore before they are included on the blog.
- When commenting, please remember to be respectful, supportive and polite.
- Try to write a “2 point” comment, rather than a “1 point” comment. Click on the image below to enlarge this fantastic poster made by Esther, Claudia and Penelope.
- Proof-read your comments carefully. Try to check that you use capital letters appropriately, include full stops, write in complete sentences, check your spelling and general punctuation.