Welcome

February 17, 2017 by lbonde

Hi Grade Four

Welcome to our Class Blog.
On our blog you will be able to publish your own work as well as read and comment on work belonging to other people.  There will also be links for you to explore.  Even your parents will be able to read our class blog and make comments.  It will be exciting and a challenge as we learn about blogging together. It will be a great way for us to connect with each other and other people around Australia and the world.

I took this photo on a holiday I went on. Where do you think I went?  What do you think is through the doorway?

Cambodia-271

Post a comment telling us what has been the most interesting thing you have seen on holidays and why? Comment on another student’s comment as well.

1. riv19euan says:

I think Ms B is in Ankorwhat
    What is through the corridor?
    I think through the corridor is a huge cold mossy statue of a person with a humungous wand and a hat made of solid viny stone. The most interesting thing in the holidays for me was the state relay championships.

2. riv19ewan says:

I think you went to Italy and found a ancient temple through the doorway.
    1 great place I went on the holidays was bowling at Launceston lanes.

Ewan P

3. riv19elli says:

I think you took the photo in Japan and I think inside is
    a lot of pretty trees.
    Something I saw that was interesting in the holidays was a hut made out of sticks.

Elli

4. riv19mia says:

In my school holidays I had my birthday party and some friends came over for a sleep over. I think bushes and long grass and a wooden seat are in the door. I think the door is in India.

Mia .P.

5. riv19miab says:

In my school holidays I went to Bridport with my family and friends. The most interesting thing I saw was a big sea turtle sand castle.
    I think Ms B went to Italy.
    I think behind that door is an old Museum.

Mia .b.

6. riv19sophie says:

I think that the place where the door is might be in South Africa and inside the door might be stairs to the roof of the temple. Something I did in the holidays was that I went to Greens beach for a month.

Sophie

I think the that place is in South Africa.
    I think inside the door there is weeds, vines, fungus bugs and tree trunks.
    On the holidays I went to Egypt. My most interesting thing was I went diving in the red sea.
    Sienna

8. riv19hamza says:

I think that the place is an old building covered by a tree.
    I think that the building is covered by the tree because the building and the tree have been there for a long time.
    I went to the Lavender farm the view was great. I think it was interesting because it showed how they make Lavender ice-cream and how lavender looks like.

9. riv19lucas says:

I think it is in Africa and through the door is a big!! monkey just like the movie jungle book. My favourite place that I went was Hobart to see the Hobart hurricanes play the Perth scorchers, it was great game of cricket.

Lucas. c

10. riv19lily says:

I think it’s in Europe. Behind the door I think there is the end of the tree that you can see at the top of the photo.
    The most interesting thing I saw was at Binalong the cute penguins in a little hole on the beach.

Lily

11. riv19izzy says:

I think it is in Europe. I think behind the door you go into the tree.
    The most interesting thing I saw in the holidays was at Bruny island was view of the island.

Izzy

12. riv19jack says:

I think its in Germany and behind the door Is a pot of gold.

13. riv19lacey says:

I think that it was taken in Japan and throw the door is a museum and a fake forest

14. riv19callie says:

I think that the photo was taken in Europe. I think that when you walk through the door and you look up there is a thick tree that covers you like a roof the most intruding thing I saw in the holidays was the trapeze at the Circus.

15. riv19mitchell says:

My most interesting thing I saw in the holidays was an extremely huge wave at the beaches in Swansea because I like researching and writing questions about the ocean and beaches. I think it is a 1034 year old temple in the middle of a forest.

16. riv19amber says:

I think it is in Europe
    I think that there is a creepy dude behind the door
    I went to greens beach

Amber

17. riv19scarlett says:

I think it is in Europe.
    I think behind the doorway is a forest.
    the most interesting place I went was ripleys believe it or not because it was interesting.

• riv19elli says:

I think you are right about the forest and Europe. and i think ripleys believe it or not will be interesting.

• riv19sienna says:

It looks like its in Europe or south Africa and I’ve never been to ripleys belive it or not

Sienna

18. riv19ruby says:

I think through the door is a very old museum with a few old statures. I think it is in south Africa because of the building way it looks. the most interesting thing I did in the holidays was going down to Scamander and my friends reminding me of what we did when we were younger.
    Ruby

19. riv19holly says:

I think that Ms b went to Italy.
    I think there is lots of trees behind the door.
    The most interesting place I saw in the holidays is a man made out of sticks.

Holly

20. riv19emily says:

I think that it is in Italy.
    I think that there is lots of stone statues and plants behind the door.
    The most interesting place I went in the holidays was four mile creek because I have never been there before and there was hardly anyone staying there.

Emily

21. riv19jethro says:

I think that Ms B went to Italy.
    I think that behind the door is a giant tree that has been around four 90 years.
    The most exciting thing I did on the holidays was I went to the bike park.

22. riv19amy says:

I think it is in Hong kong.
    I think there is a cave through the doorway.
    the most interesting place i went in the holidays was the gorge.

Amy

• riv19elli says:

Did you have fun at the gorge. I went to the gorge to. Did you do more fun stuff at the holidays!!!!

Elli

23. riv19rudi says:

Ms B I think you took this photo in Russia.
    I think that through the door is a under ground forest.
    The most interesting thing I did in the holidays was going to Coles bay because we got to swim at every beach and because it was fun.

24. riv19lucass says:

in the holidays I went to Hobart and I played wit my cousins. I think behind the door is nothing because it is old.I think it is in south Africa.

25. riv20kacey says:

On the holidays we went camping with my family and friend, Sienna and her family we went to a huge beach and we went boggie boarding it was sick as.