Explorers

May 23, 2017 by lbonde

We have been finding out about different explorers and their discoveries. We were really interested to find out that people used to think that the world was flat. We liked the wonder from Wonderopolis What is your quest? and we are going to be writing QUEST stories.  Wouldn’t it be great to be the first person to discover a new place? Where in the world would you like to explore and why?
 Ms B

1. riv19euan says:

I would like to explore in the Pacific Ocean because there is a lot of space and there could be any thing in there. If I did find land I would name it Europeetant and the capital would be Lobest. That would be the capital as it has my last name in it. I reckon it would be cool to find a new place and go down in history.

2. riv19izzy says:

I would like to explore the Atlantic ocean. Because you could find a little bit of land and I would call it wing island.

izzy

3. riv19callie says:

I would like to go to explore the Great south Ocean because there are lots of thing to look at and find out how cold it can get up to.
    Callie

• riv19callie says:

I would explore the great south Ocean because there are lots of things about an ocean like how cold it can get up to and who discovered it and why it was called that.
      Callie

4. riv19euan says:

In Europeetant there would be a lot of towns and no really big city’s as that would pollute the area and I do not want that. The capital would be the biggest town with a few tall buildings. I would make my country a wealthy country and I would hope it was in a tropical place.

5. riv19lucas says:

I would explore around Antarctica because there is lots of space around it and any island or country could be there I would call the island the South Island because it is very south. I would be famous!!!

Lucas.c

6. riv19jack says:

I would go to gravile haber because there is heaps to. Explore and find out new things. To show people and let them look at it.

7. riv19amber says:

I would like to go to beach in penguin because people can see the water view.
    Amber

8. riv19ewan says:

The Pacific Ocean is the place I would explore because where else is around Australia. There could be anything undiscovered along the borders of the Pacific but I also want to stay close to Australia. I also want to name a island by me and find gold.

Ewan.P

9. riv19lucass says:

I would liked to find a new island I will call it starland `
    because the star is the start of my last name is Starkey.

10. riv19callie says:

Callie

11. riv19emily says:

I would to explore Iceland because not many people have been there to explore and if I found a new species of animal I would call it an Ebairdy because it has my last name in it and if I found some islands around Iceland I would call them Nicole and Lachlan islands because they are my parents names.

Emily

12. riv19mitchell says:

I would like to explore the Indian Ocean because explorers might not have explored every part of the Indian Ocean and it is huge. There might be new sea animals to discover and there might be a massive island around somewhere near the Indian Ocean or it could be in the Indian Ocean. If I found a island I would call it the Westie Chill.

• riv19jethro says:

I agree Mitchy about finding a new sea animal, it would be so cool to find a new animal. To discover a new Island so close to it as well, I would call it clarkmania and the howl thing is a theampark.

• riv19jethro says:

I agree Mitchy about finding a new sea animal, it would be so cool to find a new animal. To discover a new Island so close to it as well, I would call it Clarkmania and I would make the whole thing is a theme park.

I would like to explore one of the rainforests in Australia because I love learning about new things and animals. If I explored a rainforest I would call it the National rainforest because I want it to stand out. If I was on the rainforest right now I think I would find a lot of native animals.
    Sienna

14. riv19scarlett says:

I would like to explore the pacific ocean because there are a lot of fishes and the space around the pacific ocean. I would like to snorkel around the pacific ocean to. if I seen a new type of fish I would call it the s Stagg because it has my last name.
    Scarlett

15. riv19holly says:

I would love to explore the Amazon to find some animals that I can do some research on, maybe even a new species of an animal!

Holly

16. riv19rudi says:

17. riv19sophie says:

I would like to explore one of the islands in Hawaii because Hawaii is so beautiful with all it’s nature and scenery. I would call one of the islands Sophchilled and the capital would be called Suckar. I think it would be a cool place to visit and my name would be important.
    Sophie

18. riv19elli says:

I would like to explore the the moon so I can see all the things that I didn’t no about the moon.

19. riv19rudi says:

I would explore the Atlantic ocean because you would get to non stop see massive creatures lurking around the oceans sea beds and non stop explore the great Atlantic ocean. Rudi

20. riv19poppy says:

I would like to explore the South Pacific, inland and at sea because I might find a new area or island. I would call it Walkerni. It has magnificent beaches and it is the setting of one of my favourite shows!

Poppy

21. riv19miab says:

I would explore Great Barrier Reef because I think there is something that people haven’t discovered yet and I would called barrier Boyd!

22. riv19mia says:

I would like to explore the Great Barrier Reef if there is any land left. I want to because it is under water. I would call it Priceys Reef. My goal is to be the first to discover more land.

23. riv19ruby says:

I would like to have discover Tasmania because it is my home.
    Ruby

24. riv19jethro says:

Id like to explore the Pacific to see if their is any islands their and name the island of clark.

jethro

25. riv19hamza says:

I would like to discover the Indian Ocean if there are any islands.