I’m going to talk to you about Cambodia.
- On the flag there are three stripes two blue on the top and bottom and red in the middle and in the middle of the middle stripe there is a building called the Angkor Wat. Blue is a symbol of royalty, red is the people and the white on the Angkor Wat is a symbol of spirituality.
- The capital is Phnom Penh.
- There are no stop signs making traffic a free for all.
- In Cambodia there are a lot of rivers.
- One of the best things about Cambodia is the food.
- In Cambodia they eat a lot of insects.
- The population in Cambodia is 15.5 million people.
- Cambodia is a third world country.
- Cambodia has dealt with a lot in the last half century.
- Cambodia is really good friends with Japan, China and South Korea. If you have any countries you would like me to post about comment them in the comments. Michel Coutty via Compfight