Here are ten facts about Denmark.
1. There are 1419 islands in Denmark but only 74 are inhabited.
2. Denmark is in Europe.
3. The capital is Copenhagen.
4. Denmark’s landscape is pretty flat.
5. Lots of countries buy Denmark’s Christmas trees.
6. Denmark’s weather is a bit dreary and rainy.
7. Denmark’s population is 5.7 million people.
8. Most of Denmark’s people are Danish.
9. There used to be a lot of vikings in Denmark.
10. Princess Mary from Tasmania is married to the prince of Denmark.
What would you like me to do next?