Today Sue visited our classroom and began working with 9 students who now have their own blogs. Here is a list of things we have learned:
- How to log in to our personal blog
- Know if I am on my blog dashboard or the blog belonging to the class
- How to change the time zone to Hobart
- How to choose and change my themes
- How to add widgets like class blogs and links
- How to write a post and page
- The difference between a post and page
We used a blogging bootcamp that helped us by showing step by step instructions. We also had to leave a comment on the first of the bootcamp posts.
Question: What was the most fun activity you did today? It didn’t have to be blogging.