These computer games were created by Hobart College students, working in teams, as their major projects for 2018.
The games were created in GameMaker Studio 2, Unreal Engine, or Unity.
- Final DestructionA game by J’n’J Games Final Destruction is a post-apocalyptic, top down, point based shooter. The aim is clear as many "Zambi’s" as possible in the time limit given. The idea for the game design came from our love for shooter games. The task was to create a two player game, and this is where…by hc.joshua.fitzpatri.001
- Maze Race'Maze Race' is a basic two player competitive game. The game and controls are kept to a basic and easy to function state, making the game playable for all ages young to old. The objective of the game is to get to 3 first as the game is a best of 5 series of mazes…by hc.calen.jarrett.00
- Slither-ClassicSlither-Classic is a game that emulates classic snake game and slither.io the main objective that drove its design was the result of combining the two games. A player is a blue dot in the middle of the screen, to start the game a player must only have to press the control keys Slither-Classic Controls [W…by hc.brian.shisanya.00
- Emergency IntelligenceEmergency Intelligence is a two player tactical game. One player will have a map that shows where the enemies and traps are. The other will be put into a map with limited visibility. The player with the instructions has to help guide the other player through the map to the exit while killing enemies and avoiding…by hc.william.callanan.00
- Gentleman's DuelOur game is a Arena Duel with a black and white film theme. The gameplay has taken parts from many different first person shooters, the map design and TTK (time to kill) from Overwatch and the gun balancing from quake. Also a lot of things are similar to unreal tournament as we used the same engine. The…by hc.harry.richter.00
- Flower PowerFlower Power by far is the most fantastic game you will ever come across. Your eyes will be treated to the most exciting visual experience possible with modern technology, meanwhile your ears will be massaged with tantalising audio-crashes, booms, bangs-giving you the sense that you are truly in an airborne dogfight! This two-player game will…by hc.micah.sanderson.00
- Get ya head in the GameTo score, knock the ball into the goal. First to 6 wins. 🙂 Download project files here: get ya head in the game FINAL-25sfcbdby hc.matthew.mckeown.00