These video games were created by Hobart College students in 2019. They were made in response to a Design Brief written by another student in class.
To run these games, you will need to install GameMaker Studio 2, available here.
- The Quest To Retrieve The Holy RabbitIn this game, you must find the carrot and then give it to the rabbit. The player must jump and traverse around to the next platform to climb to the top. The rabbit blows up with random confetti as you deliver the carrot, very nice. I was requested to make a game with inspiration from…by hc19brendan
- Tower Defence: Circles vs SquaresI was told to do a tower defence game, and luckily there was a YouTube video (three actually) that I copied, other than the health for the player/end of the trail. There was an incident that held me back two lessons. Tyson flipped the switch to my computer making not only what I did that…by hc19harrison
- doom,dThis is the result of my inability to function Here is the thing: doom,dby hc19lucas
- Biscuit ToucherI was asked to make a simple game, so I did. Biscuit Toucher is a game similar to cookie clicker although it doesn't have nearly enough different upgrades and possibilities. Biscuit Toucher is a game where you try and get as many biscuits has possible in time before the game crashes. This game is quite…by hc19miley
- Anger Jumpnot my game xp The game is a platformer and it gets harder as the game goes on the game is called anger jump i was told to do a platformer game by a friend its easy useby hc19tyson
- The maze is spookyThe basic description of this game was a 2D maze game, with a few touches to make it a little bit more difficult. The game involves a small square character controlled by the player. The square has to collect all of the green objects while…by hc19thomas
- Castle Defendermy game is an geo dash themed and the controls are left and right and space bar and I hope you enjoy the simple but fun game castel defender xpby hc19mj
- Tower Defence client gameBasic tower defence game with levels, coins and 3 different towers. Download link: TDby hc19sebastian
- Long Johns QuestLong Johns Quest is a puzzle platform game that does not reward wrong movements. The Client requested a platformer with custom sprites but no further information about what some of the other mechanics for the game would be. During the development process I decided to add blocks that you can fall through, spikes and moving…by hc19kessler
- Fail MarioFail Mario is a brutal fast pace platform game that requires both quick thinking and quick movements to reach the end. The client game 'Fail Mario' was created to be quick and enjoyable using classical controls yet quick thinking situations to escape the approaching wall of spikes all while jumping from block to block above…by hc19isaac
- Vbuck SamVbuck Sam is a platformer game with a cyberpunk theme. Most features of the game are the same as Mario with the same functions as the game as well. The enemies behave the same as in Mario moving in one way until they hit a wall then change direction and can be killed by jumping…by hc19connor
- Wizard platformerYou play as a wizard, and the goal is to clear the enemies and reach the end of the stage. This game is a platformer with the following mechanics/features: left / right, up / down movement health bar and death mechanics enemies which can eliminate you or be eliminated movement animations for character and enemies custom made…by hc19jameson