You need to know how to login to your class blog.
- In the address bar of your computer, type in the URL of your blog eg xpress360.net.au
- In the top left corner, click on login
- Type in your username and password that was in the email you received from Edublogs – this is generally password until you change it in your profile.
- Click on the big blue button and it should now take you to your dashboard where you can begin
- if you do not get sent to your dashboard, then hover over My Sites, hover over the name of your class blog, follow the arrow and click on dashboard
Teachers, as owner of your class blog, you can change the appearance, add links and images, write posts and pages, add users, change settings and so on.
Students, when you have logged in to your class blog, you will see something similar on the left side of your dashboard.
If you are a contributor on the blog and can write posts on it, the image might be slightly different to what you can see here.
Notice you can’t do very much on your classroom blog if you are a subscriber.