(Expected time to complete this part: two-three sessions)
In this tutorial, you will learn how to use Bluetooth communication to send messages from one EV3 brick to another.
Note: For this challenge, you will need two EV3 bricks – so you will probably need to work together with another team.
1. Video: Tutorial – Bluetooth messaging and remote control
The video includes…
- How to “pair” two EV3 bricks (you only need to do this the first time they are connected)
- Example code for a relay race
- Example code for a remote control
(And my apologies for the quality of the video – I realise it’s really hard to see the EV3 screen, but this was the best I could do for now….)
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhmX_4FfOp4
- SafeShare: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss564e56d723984
2. Try it out and then journal it!
Next: Speed check (coming soon)