The final challenge for this page is to create an entertaining and interesting dance routine.
If you accept this challenge, your routine should…
- consist of a number of obviously different dance patterns.
- use two different kinds of Loops (or, if you’re really keen, all three that you’ve looked at: forever, time, count
To complete this challenge and unlock the next challenge: post a journal entry including…
- a description of your dance routine
- a screenshot of your program (or attached a zipped *.rbt file)
- a video of your robot doing its dance!
Some tips about video
- Please record your video as either an *.mp4 (e.g. using an Android phone) or *.mov (e.g. using an iPhone/iPod).
- Avoid *.avi if possible, because avi files need to be downloaded completely before playing back so mp4 and mov are better for streaming.
- The maximum size for uploads onto this site is 19MB, so you need to keep your video short and record it in a fairly low resolution. Generally speaking, video recorded on a phone or a stil camera should be fine, but you might need to experiment a bit with this.