Have you seen this great video by the grade 3 students in Mrs Yollis’ class in California? If not, watch it before doing the rest of the activities.
Today you are going to go out and leave great quality comments on each others blogs. But first check out this fantastic post by Jennifer, who wrote about some comments she left.
- Why are her comments quality comments?
- What has she included at the end of each comment? Why?
Now it is your turn.
1. Visit each others blogs and leave comments on at least three of them.
Luka, Seth, Zachariah – all from this online classroom – check the sidebar for the links
Jason, Monique, Sarah, Travis, Chelsea, Shaun – from Mr Samphier’s class which is linked on the sidebar of this blog
2. Now write a post showing the comments you left.
Make sure you include a link to the actual post where you left the comment.
3. Leave a comment on this post about commenting.
- Do you enjoy it?
- Was it easy to find 3 posts to comment on?
Each of you now can moderate your own comments left on your blog. If there is a number in the comment icon in the black bar at the top of your blog, then you know someone has left a comment.