Have you completed the following things from the last three weeks?
- Written a post about yourself remembering to be internet safe
- Written a post about your favourite animal and included an image from compfight – some posts I have changed from pending to draft because you hadn’t included an image yet
- Added categories and tags to your posts
- Suggest you create these categories – blogging tips, favourites, school work, passions – go to your dashboard> posts> categories
- Left a comment about adding an image to your post on this post
- Watched the commenting video
- Written your visiting blogs post including copy of the comments you left
- Commented on three student blogs and one post written by a student poster
- Visited Jena and Thanumi’s blogs to see their posts about commenting – see last week’s post
If you have finished this work, you are doing well. What could you go on with?
- Check the work completed spreadsheet up in the header area
- Write a post about something you are passionate about
- Visit some other students blogs and leave great comments
- Has anyone left a comment on your blog yet? You might need to reply to them.
Leave me a comment on this post telling me what you have finished in the list of 9 activities.
Next week we will start to get ready for the student blogging challenge.