How have you been going with the challenge activities?
- Created an avatar and uploaded it to your blog as a blog avatar and a user avatar? dashboard>settings>blog avatar – make sure blog avatar widget is in your sidebar first. dashboard>user> your avatar
- Created your About Me page and post – if the page doesn’t appear along the navigation bar in your theme, you will need to add the pages widget to your sidebar. Some themes have widgets at the bottom others you have to click the three lines near the top of screen.
- Left some great comments on other student blogs – why not visit some mentioned on the sidebar of my blog here? Perhaps you could write a post telling me who you visited, the comment you left and why you chose that post to comment on.
- Written some posts including images with attribution
- Created a jigsaw puzzle to embed on your blog – instructions on my previous post
Complete the five activities above before starting on the next lot of activities in the student blogging challenge. These relate to the topic of school and will be published tomorrow (Sunday) During this week, I will be writing a How to post about using polls and surveys on your blog. This might be helpful for this week’s challenge activities.
Remember to leave me a comment here telling me which activities you have finished so I can mark them off on the work completed spreadsheet.