Hope you all enjoyed your two week holidays. While you have been swimming or fishing or visiting relatives, the student blogging challenge has been happening.
- Week 1 was creating your comment or blog avatar and writing an About Me page
- Week 2 was to watch a video about commenting and to leave a comment on the challenge post explaining what you learned or what other activities you completed from the challenge.
- An extra activity was to add a visitor widget to your blog.
All these activities are also mentioned in the Work Completed page above the header.
So this weeks work:
- Make sure you have completed the week 1 and 2 activities,
- Add a visitor widget to your blog
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you have finished and what I need to mark off on the work completed page
- Make sure you have read any comments you have received and answer these comments. I know some students have had mentors leave comments already.
Once all this is done, then have a look at Week 3 of the challenge. This is a fun two weeks where you get to do things with images and videos.